Get rid of your bulky wallet!
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who have achieved their majority (18 years) or a minor, (if supervised by an adult who assumes responsibility) and people who are tired of their old bulky wallet.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Craft Wallet as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting on the 4th of November of 2017 at 8 pm (+1 GMT) and ending at 11:59 pm (+1 GMT) of the 20th of November of 2017.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by posting a video of the participant destroying a real wallet on Facebook with Craft Wallet’s Page identified on a post including the #craftwallet and the following sentence: “I just destroyed my bulky wallet to get a Craft Wallet 2.0. Get yours at https://www.igg.me/at/craftwallet2! #craftwallet"
The video has to be more than 5 seconds long and less than 3 minutes long. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Craft Wallet
Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple Facebook accounts or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Craft Wallet.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the prizes:
- First Place: Craft Wallet 2.0 Especial Edition Carbon/ Titanium.
- Second Place: Craft Wallet 2.0 Leather (color at choice).
- Third Place: Craft Wallet 2.0 with Money Clip
- Fourth and fifth place: Craft Wallet 2.0 Essential.
- 6th place and further: 20% Discount on their Craft Wallet 2.0.
Actual/appraised wallet may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Craft Wallet 2.0. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Craft Wallet 2.0 discretion. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Craft Wallet to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by the amount of the sum of shares and likes in their video publication under the supervision of Craft Wallet. Winner will be notified by a publication on Craft Wallet’s Facebook page and Instagram within 5 days following selection of Winner. Craft Wallet shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Craft Wallet) sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Craft Wallet anyone acting on behalf of Craft Wallet, and Craft Wallet’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
8. Optional verbiage for Contest: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Craft Wallet. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Craft Wallet from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Craft Wallet may incur, suffer, or be required to pay to arise out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Craft Wallet reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Craft Wallet control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Craft Wallet may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Craft Wallet. Craft Wallet reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
10. Terms & Conditions ( Continuation) Craft Wallet has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Craft Wallet reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Craft Wallet and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF EUROPE UNION WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Lisbon having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Craft Wallet.
15. Acceptance : By Posting the video, you, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules